Spring Pastels with Black+White Plaid.

I am trying to wear some pretty Spring Colors and Spring Pastels lately, despite the fact that Spring has decided to not come in Michigan, not at all. We have had some teaser days in the 50s, 60s and even a day last week (last Thursday) where it went up to 73 degrees, but yeah it is all a facade. As you can see from these photos which are indeed from this month, our grass is dark green or brown, none of our trees or flowers have bloomed and there is very little sunshine. As a matter of fact it snowed today and we woke up to icy roads, 26-degree temperatures and lots of accidents. I am sorry to sound like a broken record lately with the weather talk, but it is the truth. It affects me personally, affects my mood, my headaches and migraines.

So let's start with this Amazing Coat in Millennial Pink. It is a beauty, isn't she?! The softest, lightest and prettiest puffer coat I have ever owned. It is by Land's End - a brand I love - and got it for 80% off at the end of March. A huge steal for such a gorgeous piece. The pastel pink is perfect and it went so well with my New Bright Yellow Light Sweater from Loft. I love the breeziness and light knit of this sweater. You can always count on Loft for light Spring+Summer Sweaters. Even-though this is a bright yellow, paired with the super light pink coat it creates the effect of Super Pretty Pastels on top. And these pastels went so well with my Nude Blush Lipstick and Nude Suede Pumps by Nine West. On the bottom I am wearing some Black+White Plaid High-Waisted Pants. These have a built-in elastic band which makes them both comfortable and so flattering on. Plus my tummy is pretty flat these days and these pants definitely looked great. The White Earrings also popped well with the yellow and brought out the white of the pants. These Triple Ball Earrings (otherwise known as Crispin Earrings) have been all the rage since last year. This particular pair of mine is very old and I got them at a very inexpensive jewelry kiosk. They are so light, pretty, Springy and you know not as delicate as the typical crispin earrings with the threads. Millennial Pink is literally the color of the millennium and yellow is huge this Spring+Summer so I am glad I paired the two. You will see this beautiful puffer coat as well as more millennial pink (and more yellow too) on the blog very soon. Actually I will be posting another outfit with this coat this weekend. I love it and I love today's OOTD which can take you from the office to a dinner date. What do you ladies think?!















Comments

  1. Our weather has been the same way. Love the yellow with the printed pants. Hopefully the weather will turn to spring soon. I mean it almost May.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that jacket! It's gorgeous and the blush is stunning on you!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours together, I wore similar by chance the other day! Thanks for hosting, please do come join my on#chicandstylish #linkup today. x Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm like you, I feel like I complain about the weather all of the time. Seriously though, enough is enough! I love the plaid pants paired with the happy Spring colors!
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it all, but I especially love that coat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. In love with your pink coat! The mix of colors is chic too. Thanks for the link up Ada!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those fun plaid pants, Ada, especially with that coat--I love everything that color right now! Our weather has been all over the place too; it's nice one day, then freezing cold the next. Come on spring, stay for a while!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the blush and yellow together. Such a beautiful color palette! Our weather has been all over the place too. Perhaps it'll stabilize soon??!

    Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The plaid pants are so chic! Love em on you

    http://www.michellespaige.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts